For general questions regarding the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department’s Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.
The following information is for immigrants.
- How can I apply for lawful permanent residence (“green cards”)?
- How can I obtain information on naturalization?
- How can I gain employment authorization?
- Are there services for anyone who has a case pending With USCIS?
- How can I obtain legal advice?
- How can I undergo an immigration medical examination?
- How can I adopt a child from another country?